Over the past year, in spite of the tragedies and challenges of the pandemic, we have witnessed the incredible creativity, hope, and generosity of individuals who have worked to uplift their families, friends, and communities. Millions of people have found new ways to live, work, and support one another. And, we have invented new ways to power simple, frictionless fundraising for 2+ million nonprofits at a time when their constituencies need them more than ever and traditional fundraising avenues have been closed off.
In the last several months, we:
- Launched the world’s first live-stream fundraising platform and partnered with Zoom
- Powered fundraising campaigns for many of the biggest influencers, including Ariana Grande, Garth Brooks, Jimmy Fallon, Kygo, Oprah, Ringo Starr, Taraji P. Henson & others!
- Processed 10+ million micro-donations on Shopify across 4,000+ Shopify merchants benefiting nonprofits from St. Jude to Thirst Project to Fashion Makes Change
- Created the largest fundraiser on Clubhouse (#CHLovesTX) a grassroots campaign to help those impacted by the Texas winter storms, which raised ~$150,000 in 7 days
- Raised millions of dollars for nonprofits operating in 100+ countries, including funding to provide 17+ million meals through No Kid Hungry and Feeding America
- Awarded Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2021
- Featured on Forbes to announce our newest app, PledgeCam
After reflecting upon the growth that we’ve achieved and the impact that we’ve facilitated, it became apparent that we have evolved and so should our name and mission.
As we enter this next phase of growth, I’m thrilled to introduce our new name, brand, and mission.
Pledgeling is now officially, Pledge. Our mission is to power generosity.
What will you pledge to today?
Please join us in the #pledgetodogood.
James Citron, CEO of Pledge